Monday, October 19, 2009

Tower Records Goes To College: Star Wars & Culture Shock

Star Wars & Culture Shock

Last Friday I was given an amazing opportunity by my good friend Scott Cashman to lead a discussion about my passion of passions: Star Wars. It was part of a series of classes/lectures/discussions being lead by former Tower Records employees as part of Harper College's continuing education program. It was an honor and privilege to talk with everyone. I feel remarkably blessed that I get to be a fan of something that so many other smart and eloquent people are also fans of. Thanks to everyone who came and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

As a bonus to everyone who came, I would like to share my work. My Powerpoint presentation, videos and excel spreadsheets can all be found by clicking this link. Let me know what you think, and thanks again.

(the excel spreadsheet isn't entirely accurate i was using a partial list from Wikipedia and another list from Box Office Report, i'll be adding the EPS files for graphs I made later, those are more accurate.)

No comments: